Monday, January 25, 2016

I am Contented

Assalamu Alaykum.

I think its been several months since I visit this blog. I don't know what happen to me that I don't anymore visit this blog.

I am happy with my life right now. I am a bit sad that I wasn't able to use my domain name. I think blogging is not really meant for me. But I will still visit this blog from time to time, in sha Allah.

I wonder if someone still visit this blog. It's been a hard year for me because I've been doing the same thing since I graduated college.

I am not mad with myself because that's how my life is right now. I choose this kind of life so I will accept also whatever the outcome of it.

But I am still happy with what I have right now. I once read on a newspaper that the true meaning of a poor person is the one who is not contented with his/her life, because he/she still keep on searching or looking for things that he/she don't have.

People nowadays is still on a rat race. They are chasing this world.

I can say that I am not a poor person because I am contented with what I have right now.

wassalam....xoxo



PS: Sorry for the rants because that's just what I am thinking right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment